by corinne iaia

November 06, 2014

BY TERRY SHEER-EXPERT


This stuff. It's not that often that I feel the need to devote an entire post to just one foundation, but that's not the case with this gem. I have tons of bottles of the stuff - all different coverages, finishes, and unfortunately, shades - and yet I tend to reach for the same few constantly. To me foundations are fun to buy and filled with promises of skin perfecting ingredients and technology that will change your beauty routine forever, but the By Terry Sheer-Expert actually has. 

This is by far the most exciting product discovery of the past month for me, and although it's not a new release it still tops any that I've laid my hands on as of late. This foundation is a skincare/makeup hybrid that gives potentially the most radiant finish ever without a speck of shimmer in sight. Usually in order to achieve such a level of glow you have to go for products that leave a residue or "dewy" finish on the skin post application, but that's not the case here. It settles down to a satin finish, yet creates a lit from within sort of radiance and leaves things feeling like you've just applied a serum. If you have been searching for a medium coverage foundation that gives a healthy finish, without the oilier texture, then may I introduce you to your new best friend? 

I know this isn't the most purse friendly option ever, but just a dab will do you, and you get what you pay for with this product. By Terry always offer impressive hi-tech and superior formulas that give results similar to skincare, and as for me I will be keeping a bottle of this handy for special occasions or for sad skin days. This will definitely turn that frown upside down.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. sound like a great product! love reading your posts

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot!

      Xx,
      Corinne

      Delete
  2. Well, this sounds patently amazing! How would you compare it to the Dior Star foundation? That's one of the base products I've been lemming lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say go for this over the Dior Star! It is much better for combination skin and lasts longer!

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig