by corinne iaia

December 27, 2014

A SERUM MOMENT


After a week filled with indulgent eating, excessive drinking, and late nights we could all use a bit of skin rehab. While masks are always a great way to fix a bad skin scenario quickly, slapping on a serum is the best way to get skin on the fast track to a smoother, plumper, more even toned state. They create long term results, which seem to become more noticeable after a longer period of use. In my stash I have a few serums that I rely on to fix a multitude of skin concerns, from dull to dry, and heres a look at my favorites.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair // This serum is a classic and for good reason. It brightens, tightens, and helps to regenerate skin cells which results in a more even toned and smooth canvas. Prolonged use of this product rears even better results, so if you were to choose just one this may be your guy. 

Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum // An all natural plumping wonder, this product has a thicker almost lotion-like texture. When my skin is feeling lackluster, dry, and just "meh" I will smooth this on day and night and within about 48 hours the difference is noticeable. I love the herbal, aromatherapy-like scent that calms the senses as much as it calms the skin. 

Kiehl's Over-Night Biological Peel // If you need to wake up with a brighter complexion this primer-textured serum does just the trick. I love how it acts as an overnight mask, speeding up the cell renewal process through gentle exfoliation. I use this for about a week at a time and the results are lasting; put it on before you sleep and your skin will thank you come morning. 

REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate // This is the best option for oilier, acne prone skin. It is one of the gentlest I have found but it helps to keep pores unclogged and the skin smooth and bright. REN can do no wrong in my book and I have yet to use a product of theirs that I don't like. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. need to try this i suppose! sounds great

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig