by corinne iaia

December 23, 2014

LA ROCHE POSAY SOLUTION MICELLAIRE PHYSIOLOGIQUE


A few weeks ago, I spoke about giving a nod to some of those oft forgotten products that we use everyday and don't change up too often. Now, as a product junkie, for me those items are few and far between, but one product that I never questioned the powers of was my Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover. That was, until red itchy eyes became a nightly occurrence and I had no product left to blame but my trusty blue bottle of that I had praised for its ability to take off every trace of makeup with one sweep of a cotton pad. The watering eyes became so unbearable that I finally resorted to reaching to the way back of my stocks, where I stumbled upon a lone bottle of the La Roche Posay Solution Micellaire Physiologique.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this water-like substance, as from the one time I had used it after its purchase I didn't remember it harboring any sort of super powers. I poured some onto my cotton pad and swept it over my eye and to my own surprise...there it was. All my mascara and that hefty dose of black liner sat right there on the round, and no longer on my eye. 

The solution has the feeling of a completely ineffective product because of its close resemblance to plain old water, but man, is this stuff good. It works swiftly and powerfully, but most importantly, gently. Finally, a makeup remover that doesn't have to be removed itself and that leaves my skin actually feeling good, sans grease. I imagine that this is probably pretty similar to the critically acclaimed Bioderma Crealine, which I've never had the pleasure of owning simply because of my not-so-close proximity to Paris or a pharmacy that sells the stuff. I feels like water, which I consider to be a blessing when it comes to a product that's being slathered all over my eyelids, and it's safe to say that that blue bottle has been terminated from its position for good. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have me wanting to buy this. Great post!

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig