by corinne iaia

December 21, 2014

THE ULTIMATE LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE


Are you still struggling with gift ideas for those last few people remaining on your list? I have the same issue too but I always like to go by one simple rule when it comes to gift giving; if it's something I would like receiving myself, then it's something I feel great about giving to someone else. Here are a few ideas I have that definitely fit the bill and that I think would make a special someone super happy.

Jo Malone Cologne // These fragrances are so unique and can be mixed to create a unique and bespoke scent mixture. I don't think I've sniffed one I haven't liked before, but the Wood Sage and Sea Salt is perfect and so cozy for this time of the year. My other favorite is the French Lime Blossom, which always invites so many compliments when I wear it, making it a winner in my book. 

Diptyque Home Fragrance // I've included their staple candle, Baies, as well as their Parfum D'Interieur in Figuier which are two fragrances that everyone seems to love including myself. For something a bit more unique, there is the Trente Quatre Boulevard Saint Germain Candle which comes in a beautiful handmade ceramic jar embossed with their flagship store number and it smells divine.

Eve Lom The Luxury Collection // This set contains the ultimate products for pampering the skin, including a full size of their Cleanser, TLC Radiance Cream, and Rescue Mask. This is a great value set at $125 for all three products and is the perfect way to sample the best offerings of this cult skincare brand. I can't think of any woman who wouldn't be ecstatic to receive such a set, and we all know plenty of hardworking ladies who deserve a bit of "me time".

The Rifle Paper Company // I bet you could pick up anything from this beautifully illustrated stationary line and make someone happy. I like the journals, calendars, and prints the best for gifting. 

Tiffany & Co. Personalized Passport Cover // Perfect for the girl on the go, but who doesn't love something luxurious with their name imprinted into the leather? I got this as a gift myself, so can say that I was more than happy to receive such a thoughtful and beautiful present. I always keep my passport in here and bring it with me wherever I travel. 

By Terry Baume De Rose // I've spoken of this a few times before, and while I wish I didn't love it so much, I find it super effective and luxurious to use. This is something that would be especially nice to receive because we don't always want to spend this kind of money on ourselves. 

Laduree Brioche Candle // A candle that smells as delicious as its namesake bakery is something you couldn't go wrong with. Have you ever seen such a pretty jar either? I can't wait to reuse this once I've burned through the divinely scented wax...a little piece of Paris is always welcome.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig