by corinne iaia

January 20, 2015

A FEW THINGS I LOVE LATELY


I've had a few very long weeks, and trying to make time for work, family, friends, blogging (&me) can be quite the juggling act. That being said there are a few non-makeup things I've been loving lately, making the dreary month of January just that much brighter. 
  • I use a ladder shelf in my room to store and display quite a few different items, from books and jewelry to knick-knacks I've picked up while traveling. Lately, I've been enjoying this little corner where I keep a few of my favorite things, like the Diptyque Figuier Parfum D'Interieur that makes my space smell so fresh; like milky fig trees under a warm Mediterranean sun. I also keep an empty candle jar filled with perfume samples that I am testing, alongside a handmade ceramic incense burner I bought in Spain this past summer. 
  • This fresh Berry Banana smoothie I've been making a lot recently - still trying to recover from the holiday eating binge. I think it's delicious; it's refreshing, energizing, and keeps me full until lunch time which is something I can definitely get behind. I make mine by blending 1 cup of almond milk, half a container of Fage Total 0% Plain Greek Yogurt, half of a frozen banana, a tablespoon of honey, and a cup of mixed berries. I use blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
  • My huge, blanket sized colorful check scarf that I picked up from the Zara sale for $20 has been keeping me super warm in this frigid weather. I also added a new pair of sunglasses to my collection - the Tom Ford Campbell rounded square glasses in black. I already love them as I think they put a modern spin on the classic wayfarer shape and will look great with anything. 
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig