by corinne iaia

January 25, 2015

GIORGIO ARMANI EYE TINT


Over the past year I've come to really love a good effortless eyeshadow. I am willing to give anything a go that can cut time from my routine and provide a long lasting result. The second I saw the Giorgio Armani Eye Tint I knew it was something that had a very good chance of fitting that bill. Giorgio Armani markets this as the "first liquid tint" of its kind. Upon application it's quite intriguing, unlike anything else I've tried before; a liquid eyeshadow packaged with a doe foot wand, kind of like a lipgloss for the eyes. 

Makeup trends have been going in the way of less is more; fast, simple, and true-beauty enhancing versus made to just cover. If you are into those trends then this is definitely something to try. With one swipe, the liquid dries down to a powder-tint finish that's really smooth, like silk, and doesn't crease at all. I got the shade Rose Ashes and it's a natural eye enhancing shade that makes them look more awake and opened up. The cherry on top of this rose gold Sunday is that the tint lasts up to 16 hours on the eyes for an all day creaseless wear. This product gets a definite two thumbs up from me - now, which shade to try next?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love a good easy eye! I've never tried anything from the GA line, but this sounds wonderful. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig