by corinne iaia

January 28, 2015

NUDESTIX


By now you all know my feelings on eyeshadow sticks, they're my favorite makeup shortcut to achieve any eye look. The concept behind these Nudestix is, first of all, right in line with my minimal effort makeup mantra. With one end you can scribe the color onto the eyelid, and with the other you can smudge the product in to your heart's content. I think the total package of these makeup sticks are really great conceptually; they come in a sleek matte black tin with a mirror on the inside of the top lid, include a note on how to use the product from the brand owners, and each comes with it's own sharpener. Major bonus points right there! 

I tried two shades of their Eye Pencils, in the colors Golden and Pewter, and both are really gorgeous shades. I love a good, subtle metallic shade for everyday wear and these both tick all the right boxes. The shade Pewter is a really pretty burnished bronze color with a purple undertone, which adds a nice spin on a neutral shade, and the pigmentation is rich and creamy. Golden is a classic gold shade (pretty self explanatory) that leans more tan than yellow - something I look for in any gold. I like that this pencil can be worn all over the lid for a subtle eye-opening shade or used as a highlighter for the inner corners, or even the cupid's bow. The staying power with these is what really impressed me; once they are drawn on you need to blend immediately because once they go on they will not budge. 

I am really excited by this product and am left wondering...why didn't I try these sooner? Nudestix are great for travel, touchups throughout the day, and the packaging speaks for itself. Pretty much perfect. I will definitely be delving deeper into the line and think that next on my list are the lip and cheek pencils. Have you tried anything from Nudestix yet?  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. gorgeous colour, really want to try an eye pencil soon

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig