by corinne iaia

February 04, 2015

GUERLAIN METEORITES PERLES DE BLUSH


Guerlain has released a new product as a part of their spring 2015 line, Guerlain Meteorites Perles de Blush. Mouthful. I'm sure you're acquainted with the original Meteorites product (pictured above); that tin of incandescent powder-pearls that seem as though at one time they were Marie Antionette's complexion enhancing product of choice. Maybe they sat on her vanity next to a tower of pastel colored macarons and an assortment of sky-high powdered wigs. Who knows, but I sure think they're as beautiful on the skin as they are inside their tin. 

I am a fan of the original illuminating pearls, so I knew I had to try out the blush as well. It comes housed in a vintage-inspired cardboard box imprinted with a cotton candy cherub motif that's oh-so pretty, and again, French Queen-esque. I've been using my Meteorites Brush to swirl the pearls and impart the color onto my skin, and have to say I am impressed. The pot includes three shades of pearls, that together, create a radiant cheek; a fuschia for brightening and color, a rose petal pink for softness, and an iridescent champagne for highlight. It lends a fresh springtime appropriate flush to the skin with an added hit of radiance thanks to the lighter colored pearls. I love the softly diffused effect that the pearls give, versus your standard blush, and the powdery-violet scent adds to the overall experience of using the product. 

These little gems have made themselves a new home on my dresser as well as on my cheeks. What do you think; will you give these a try?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These are just too pretty! I'm really tempted to get them, but the price tag and cardboard packaging (no matter how pretty!) just kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products sound so good! I like a little shimmery blushes ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like an awesome product! grew review

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig