by corinne iaia

February 01, 2015

THE BEST OF CHARLOTTE TILBURY


Charlotte Tilbury has already carved out quite the name for herself in the beauty industry, not only as a renowned makeup artist, but as a brand. I think that says a lot for a product line that released in the U.S. less than one year ago. Charlotte's name is already synonymous with luxury and the packaging and quality of the product inside is competing on the same playing field as top brands like Burberry, Chanel, and Dior in my opinion. I've been a fan of the brand since I first got my hands on the products, and have to say they really do live up to my expectations in every way. The CT brand epitomizes glamour, and gives women the tools to become a supermodel in her own right; here are my top picks from her line:

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Youth Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation // This is my newest addition from the world of CT, and like most of her products, it doesn't disappoint. It's quite a unique formula in that it's light and fluid but has the power of a medium coverage without ever looking it. The product feels great on the skin and once it sets it feels as though you've just applied a serum to your face; it's smoothed, illuminated, and plumped without any trace of oiliness or glitter anywhere. The cherry-on-top is that you get more product for your money than usual, the bottle contains 1.4 oz of foundation instead of the standard 1 oz, which I can't say I'm mad about.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk // I've become somewhat addicted to this product and now rely on it for many reasons. It helps to create a long-wearing base for whatever lip product that comes next and is really the perfect shade match when it comes to a natural lip color. It's the 'my lips but better' of the lip liner world and so good that I often wear it alone with just a bit of balm.

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Ecstasy // I love me some blush. There's something so pretty about the shades and packaging and that's certainly no different with this product. I like how this contains two different tones in one compact and it illuminates and adds color at the same time. This shade in particular is great for days when you don't have much else going on on the face and just want a healthy flush of color, like the result of having a few drinks on a night out.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow // The all star of Charlotte's line. Do you see that packaging? It's just so luxe and looks as though it contains some sort of treasure, which I guess you could say it does. The palette houses a bronzer/sculptor and a highlighter, both two of the best I've ever tried. The bronzer is the perfect shade for carving out cheekbones or adding a bit of overall warmth to the complexion, and the highlighter is buttery champagne perfection. Anyone who has any interest in looking like a goddess should probably give this a try, just saying.

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Champagne Diamonds // I think I've made it pretty clear how much I love shadows in stick form and this is one of my favorites yet. I picked the shade for blue eyes, although I have brown, because the shade is a universally flattering rose gold with micro-glitter. I love using this during the day on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten the area, or at night all over the lid with a swipe of black eyeliner kitten style.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre // I've been reaching for Charlotte's glosses more days than not. The formula is on-point with great lasting power, the perfect sized wand for targeted application, a vanilla cupcake scent, and great shade selection. I currently use the shades Portobello Girl and Blondie atop Charlotte's Lip Cheat to fake a fuller lip without looking overdone or unnatural.

I'm already thinking about which products I'd like to try next from Charlotte, and the line has quickly become a favorite for me. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous collection! I'm so jealous of anyone who has anything Charlotte Tilbury haha! It's good to hear that you get more than usual of the foundation - more bang for your buck is always better! Would love to try the Bronze and Glow and Pillow Talk!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found this post, I've been eyeing off SO many CT products lately but can't seem to find many reviews so thank you! I think the bronze & glow will have to be my next splurge.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig