by corinne iaia

February 09, 2015

THE LAZY GIRL'S PERFECT BASE


A fresh and perfected skin is all we're really looking for our base makeup to create, non? What if I told you that you could get that exact outcome in only three simple steps? You're lying if you say you're not interested, because let's face it, we're all a little lazy when it comes to getting ready on a regular basis. This weather (snowstorm number 4?) has been adding to the "don't make me do anything" factor lately, and I haven't been bothered with much makeup aside from the products I'm about to tell you about. 

I apply a lightweight moisturizer immediately after washing my face in the mornings, and other than that, have been slapping on a bit of the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer. I've had an on-again off-again type of relationship with this product, but lately, it's ticking all the boxes in the base category. I love that this stuff is as barely there, French girl-esque as it can get for foundation and it doesn't cling to dry patches thanks to it's moisturizing formula. For under the eyes, I've tossed my Clarins and Nars to the side and have been favoring the (cheap as chips) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment. I'm not sure about how hygienic the applicator is, but I keep mine for use only under my eyes and I love the minimal work it requires. It never creases either, it's minimal coverage just brightens like a dream. Last but definitely not least, I use the tiniest drop of the Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer. This product is essential to livening up my ghastly complexion and adding a bit of a healthy, never heavy, bronze warmth to the face. Every girl should invest in a liquid bronzer, no questions asked.

Certainly the best part about this little routine I've adopted is that it takes about three minutes - and that's with extra time for blending. What's not to love about that? 
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig