by corinne iaia

March 29, 2015

A VERY NAKED CONCEALER

Are you surprised to see yet another concealer popping up around these parts? Probably not. I'm sure you even know my favorites by now...and that means you know how much I've loved the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It's safe to say I've gone through about three or four tubes of the stuff over the past year, and for a product junkie like me that kind of loyalty says a lot about a product. However, recently I had the urge to try something different and picked up a tube of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. Well, this little tube has gone above and beyond my expectations and here's why it's quickly replaced my old Nars favorite. 

The formula is similar to the Nars concealer, however, it's the slightest bit thinner in consistency making the finish more natural. It's smoothing, weightless, full coverage, and just about covers every bag or blemish without creasing, which my Nars concealer had the tendency to do under my eyes. I love the applicator as well - it's thin, flat, and bendable, which means you're able to get more product out of one dip of the wand making for less wasted concealer! Amen to that. A little bit of this stuff really goes a long way as well, just a quick swipe under the eyes and dotted on blemishes and you're good to go for the entire day as the lasting power is incredible. I have to say, I'm converted, sorry Nars!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great post.. I've read quite a few positive reviews of this concealer. Creasing is the worst and really puts me off products like this but it's great that it seems to do the job nicely! xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...similar to the NARS but thinner in consistency sounds pretty much perfect! I bought the MAC Pro Longer concealer and it's thicker than the NARS...it's seriously a one-way ticket to OPAQUE TOWN. Still trying to work with it by mixing it with MAC Careblends oil. Wish me luck. I should have probably gone for the UD, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am loving it and it's funny you say that because I was close to trying out the MAC Pro Longwear too! I have had my eye on it for awhile now but now that you say it's too opaque I think I'll miss...Thanks for the tip!

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete
  3. Ah, Lily Pebbles has been raving about this as well! I love my NARS concealer, which has got me really wanting to try this one!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! Very similar but with better packaging and a little less cakey.

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig