by corinne iaia

March 19, 2015

BARELY THERE MAKEUP

Some occasions don't call for a face full of makeup, and honestly there are just times I feel a bit lazy and want makeup that will make me look presentable, quickly. That's when you'll find me reaching for something with barely-there coverage for a bit of brightening, some color on the lips, and an ever-so-slightly defined eye. Just the right amount of pretty to look good in just about any situation. Ladies, I've got you covered...

The Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer is most definitely a base that fits the bill when it comes to fresh, comfortable, and most importantly, skin-like coverage. It doesn't dish on oodles of coverage but it definitely evens out the skin tone and is something that works well no matter your skin type. It's moisturizing, yet not oily...you get the gist. I don't know about you, but I usually don't look presentable until I've brightened things up under the eye area, and for that I love the Clinique Airbrush Concealer. It's kind of like a more skin-colored version of the YSL Touche Eclat and just a nice overall no-fuss concealer that doesn't crease. 

When I'm wearing a light base and no powder I tend to skimp on blush, but the MAC Cream Color Base in Hush is nice for a touch of peachy color and glow in one. I tap it along the tops of my cheeks and it just delivers on freshness which is all I really need. For the eyes, I'll forgo shadow but oomph up my lash line with a bit of the Burberry Eye Definer in Midnight Brown. It's a great natural ashy brown shade that requires no upkeep whatsoever. I finish things off with a bit of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, my new favorite, and a swipe of Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Cecile - my perfect perky pink lip. 

That's pretty much as minimal as it gets, don't you think? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig