by corinne iaia

March 06, 2015

CHEAT PERFECT LIPS WITH CHARLOTTE TILBURY


Despite my love of a good bold lip, there are sometimes days when a lot of makeup isn't appropriate or I simply can't be bothered worrying about perfect lipstick. Let's face it - quick runs to the grocery store or eating a whole pizza don't go hand-in-hand with punchy red lips. 

Unfortunately for me I wasn't born with perfectly symmetrical lips, so I definitely benefit from a bit of product no matter the occasion. In that case, it's safe to say that Charlotte Tilbury has got it down when it comes to lipsticks, glosses, and liners that give the "my lips but better" effect. I've been reaching for these products on a very regular basis and find that I literally cannot be without her Lip Cheat Lipliner. I've already gone through two in the shade Pillow Talk and just picked up Pink Venus to try something a little different and a bit more on the pink side. Are you convinced yet?

For an everyday look, I love using the liner overtop a bit of lip balm, specifically the Nuxe Reve de Miel, which together mimic the actual texture of my lips so that things just look a bit smoother, fuller, and more even. Who doesn't want that? If I'm looking for a bit of extra color or shine the Lip Lustre in Blondie and Portobello Girl are firm favorites, as they smell like cupcakes and have amazing staying power for glosses. Then there's the newest addition to my CT lip wardrobe, the K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink, which is a perfect tawny pink-nude for pairing with a smokey eye. I love that the formula of the products are all great for textured or dry lips which is what I need right now, not to mention the shade range is on point as far as I'm concerned. 

So these are my everyday lip-staples courtesy of Charlotte Tilbury. Do you have any from her line?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love lip liners too, a very versatile product to use on your lips! I love pillow talk too :)
    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a major weakness for lipsticks and glosses, and this post is only serving to feed my habit! haha

    Great post!

    http://triskelereviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig