by corinne iaia

March 09, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER SKIN EQUALIZER


I am absolutely loving the skin enhancing makeup releases that have launched this year. A naturally perfected complexion is a trend that I can definitely get behind, and I'm sure you'd agree with me on that one. I'm also a firm believer in priming the skin prior to makeup, as a smooth base tends to mean less product is necessary for an even finish, plus more longevity. That's the exact reason I was drawn to the new Make Up For Ever Skin Equalizer Primers, which are looking a lot like the primers of the future. 

I guess you could say the future is now, because these primers go way above the call of duty when it comes to makeup prep work. Not only do they refine and smooth the skin before makeup application, but the range consists of a total of eleven different texture and tone correcting primers, making it a cakewalk to tailor the finish and consistency to your skin type and preferred result. Yes, really. Definitely not your run of the mill one-size-fits-all product, and I happen think that's a beautiful thing, considering we all have different skin types and woes. 

I personally use primers for correcting my skin tone and for a longer lasting makeup, as I find they eliminate the need for too much foundation or additional touch ups throughout the day. Who has time for that? So naturally, I picked up the pale pink radiance primer, which is tailored for yellow-toned fair skin, and so far it's all I've used since. It has a light but fresh scent and feels like you're applying a milky serum to the skin, leaving things feeling comforted and silky-smooth. I love that this brightens things up immediately without a single speck of shimmer involved, similar in a sense to my trusty Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel

I'm definitely into the idea of creating a primer wardrobe with more than one of these and I have my eye on the Nourishing Primer next. What do you think of these next-level primers? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, this primer is certainly following the MUFE name! I just wish that it was more accessible to UK people, but that won't be for a little while!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out! It's a good one :)

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig