by corinne iaia

March 16, 2015

MY ESSIE SPRING POLISH PICKS

Once spring rolls around again, I'm all over the idea of painted nails. During the winter, dark polishes can look a bit worse for wear against my dry, cracked skin. It's probably no surprise to those of you who've read my blog for some time now, but Essie always cracks out some of my absolute favorite pastel shades this time of the year. Whether creamy, or jelly like in texture the colors remind me of Cadbury Eggs and Jelly Beans, my true Easter candy loves. 

Since it seems that my Essie obsession isn't going anywhere anytime soon, I thought I'd show you the shades I can't get enough of right now. From both permanent and newer collections, I've rounded up five of my spring favorites for perky nails. 

On my fingers left to right // Essie Petal Pushers - gray based cornflower blue, Blossom Dandy - minty Tiffany green, Not Just a Pretty Face - a sheer natural pink nude, Absolutely Shore - creamy sea foam green - , Hubby for Dessert - sheer lilac. 

Are you a fan of Essie's pastel shades? What are your favorites? 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Holy moly, what beautiful shades! I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to pastel shades. Every year I say I don't need any more but I always relent ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Essie pastel shades! So hard to resist :)

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete
  2. Not Just a Pretty Face... LOVE! I've been considering Petal Pushers, and seeing it here I like that you can see the blue in it.


    xo, Manda
    www.iceonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty! Love pastels and blues especially

      :)
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig