by corinne iaia

March 04, 2015

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION


Say hello to the newest addition to the Nars foundation family. I have always loved their base products, which I'm sure you know, thanks to my non-stop raving about the Radiant Creamy Concealer and Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I also used to be a big fan of the Sheer Glow Foundation, but lately I'm finding that it looks a bit heavier on my skin than I remember. That being said, the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation couldn't have been released at a better time. Does it last all day? Is it weightless, yet luminous? The name alone gave me no option but to try this out...and can we talk about that matte glass bottle? So good

Gushing aside, Nars introduced this into their line as their first full-coverage, yet lightweight and natural finish foundation. Right off the bat it reminds me most of the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet and the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, which to me can only be a good thing. It feels like a fluid, oil-free serum and settles down to a satin, almost powdery finish on the skin. If you don't get on with the foundations I mentioned above, or if you have very dry skin, you may want to steer clear of this product altogether, as it will probably cling to dry patches. I have combination skin, so for me this works really well and keeps my skin shine-free but still feeling plumped and radiant. 

This is definitely my favorite of all the Nars foundations so far. I like how although this is full coverage, it becomes one with the skin and allows it to breathe. The wear time with this product really is all day, and I find it's thin enough in consistency that it doesn't settle into fine lines or around the nose. I'm definitely happy I picked up a bottle of this, and I think it could be a contender for my go-to base come warmer months when my t-zone likes to eat my foundation for lunch. Have you tried this foundation yet? What do you think? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never tried any NARS products! They're a brand that are hard to find in store! Packaging is perfect! X

    Gigs and Concerts outfit inspiration on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig