by corinne iaia

March 23, 2015

NO BUDGE BROWS

The relationship I have with my eyebrows is quite an unpredictable one. I'm happy with them for a while until they decide to defy me again. They'll either grow too much or too little and then become extremely unruly, moving every which way making me look a bit crazy. And I don't mean crazy in a good, Cara Delevingne sort of way. Of course, over time I've built up a repertoire of products to keep the pesky little things in line, but every so often I find a product that actually sorts out my brows so well that I kind of like them again. That's how I'm feeling with my current no-budge brow routine, consisting of simple products that lock my hairs in place without giving me the dreaded boxy brow look. 

I've fallen back in love with the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown, since discovering a new method of use that actually suits me. I had used it when it first landed in my possession until things started looking too stark for my tastes. But lately, I've been loving the more subtle effect it's giving me, thanks to my Nars Angled Eyeliner Brush 47 and an upward stroking motion to create the illusion of small hairs. It's really important that whatever brow products I use stay in place, as I know I've mentioned before there is a small scar in my left eyebrow that needs filling in no matter what. Some serious struggles, right? 

A much more recent discovery for me comes in the form of the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper, a clear brow gel that helps brush through the color for a more natural look and lock things into place. I'm having a serious love affair with this brow gel at the moment; it's unique in the way that it has doesn't look clumpy or stiff, yet adds volume and definition to every single hair and lasts all day. 

What are your picks for natural looking brows that stay in place? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig