by corinne iaia

March 21, 2015

SPRING COLOR COORDINATES

Yesterday was the first day of Spring, although you'd never know that with the obscene amounts of snow we had. The question is, will it ever come? But that's another topic for another day. I've been really into color coordinating my lips and cheeks lately, of course in the most subtle way possible with neutral shades. I think it's the perfect way to introduce a bit more color back into my routine without anything coming on too strong, it just looks fresh and pretty. There's nothing about a natural flush and a "MLBB" look that I don't like, and right now I'm finding it hard to stray from these everyday favorites. 

The Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed is back at the forefront of my makeup routine and it has me wondering why it ever made it's way off of my vanity and into storage, as it really is the most beautiful barely there flush. I like my everyday blush to mimic the natural color that my cheeks would turn and this does just that, plus adds a nice warmth to the complexion as a bonus. I recently fell in love with a new lip product - watch out CT Lip Cheat, the Lancome 'Shine Lover' Vibrant Shine Lipstick in 212 Twisted Beige is the perfect lip enhancing shade. It's not too brown and not too pink, and somehow manages to last much longer on the lips than your average shine-inducing lip product. You know I love a good moisturizing lip color.

The two of these seem to me like they were made to be worn together. They freshen up any look without interfering with eye makeup and you don't have to worry about color clashing here. I think it's safe to say these are my new color coordinates for Spring. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! That lipstick looks dreamy x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really a great lipstick :)

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig