by corinne iaia

March 15, 2015

THE MASK FOR SPRING-READY SKIN


Fresh skin and springtime go hand and hand in my book. When I think of the warmer months creeping up on us (I wish they'd run) I think of beautiful skin and barely-there bases. In order to ready myself for such light makeup application I've been ramping things up in the skincare department. Where better to start than with a mask that smells of pie and leaves your skin feeling baby-soft? 

The Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is everything I could ask for in a mask, and more. For me, applying masks makes a big difference in the conditions of my skin, making things smoother and brighter than they'd otherwise be. This one in particular has been doing quite an amazing job of clearing up my skin post "that time of the month" and helping to slough off dead skin cells thanks to double-exfoliating duties. I love how this contains pumpkin enzymes to get the job done in terms of chemical exfoliation, and then gentle aluminum oxide exfoliating particles help to manually polish as well. It really is a do-it-all mask that's all sorts of addicting in terms of both scent and results

Now if you'll excuse me, it's Sunday and I'm back to masking duties and reruns. Have you tried this mask yet?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ugh, this mask sounds SO amazing! Vivianna does Makeup has been raaaving about it. The effects sound absolutely awesome though - would love to try it!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing - and it comes with 5 oz of product which is quite a good value!

      xx,

      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig