by corinne iaia

March 01, 2015

THE ONE WASH SHADOW WONDERS


...pretty much bound to be your new best friends. Once you find the right eyeshadows that don't require much work on the blending front, it's hard to go back. Trust me. These are the shadows that are perfect for busy mornings when you need to get up and out the door, with no time for a fancy high maintenance eye. Having a good, easy-to-apply eyeshadow that always makes you look better no matter the occasion is like owning the perfect LBD. Here are some that I come back to time and time again...

Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Kalahari // A sugary gold and cocoa duo that work well on their own or blended together for a more dramatic effect. The perfect day-to-night eyeshadow duo that requires minimal blending, but makes you look as though you've made an effort.

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Epatant // These Chanel shadows are the perfect swipe-and-go formulas for a vampy nighttime look when you're pressed for time. I love the depth and intensity that these give, and the shade Epatant, a graphite glimmer, is especially beautiful paired with a red lip.

Benefit Longwear Powder Shadow in Thanks A Latte // A golden brown with beautiful flecks of micro glitter, suspended in a long-lasting buttery formula. This is one of those universally flattering shades that requires no blending, but always looks good. I'm not sure why more people don't speak of this beauty...

Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Mono in Starlight // I have to give it to Gucci for having the best single eyeshadow release of the past year. I am totally in love with this shadow; it's become my most reached for daytime sheeny brown shade when I don't have time to make decisions or do the footwork. Must. Pick. Up. More. Colors.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in #38 // You didn't think I would mention quick and easy shadows without a stick-version thrown in there, did you? I would have to say that this lavender-taupe shade from Kiko is one of the best for daytime, as it's got minimal shimmer but adds some depth and definition to the eye.

What are your eyeshadow LBD's?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aaah yes, I love shades like these swept all over the lip! They're such quick fixes! NARS Kalahari looks SO pretty! I love the Clinique chubby stick in Lots o' Latte :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm a lazy girl at heart with makeup :) I love Chubby Sticks as well !

      xx,

      Corinne

      Delete
  2. These look lovely! I haven't tried any of these, so they're going on my wishlist. :)

    Miriam || happiness comes from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You must let me know if you end up trying any :)

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig