by corinne iaia

April 16, 2015

AERIN KALEIDOLIGHT PALETTE


The Aerin Kaleidolight Palette was re-released as a part of Aerin's 'Essentials' Collection for Spring 2015. The collection is a carefully edited selection of Aerin products - the modern sophisticated woman's must-haves that she can't go anywhere without. The products are easy to use and relied on to create polished looks for a busy woman with a glamorous lifestyle. If I close my eyes and imagine a glamorous woman, I certainly could see her taking a stunning palette such as this one out of her handbag for touchups. Can't you?

Keeping with the theme of effortless beauty this palette definitely screams versatile if I do say so myself. The understated and sleek gold compact is complete with a hefty sized mirror, and contains five light-enhancing shades of powder including bronze, pink, beige, and lavender. Upon first glance I wasn't quite sure what would be the best method to use this stunner of a palette, however, I find a swirl through each shade gives the skin a subtle skin-perfecting natural glow. You can also use the shades individually to contour, blush, powder, or just as a general pick me up which definitely makes this a desirable item to have in your collection. 

The powders are finely milled and really blend seamlessly into the skin for an undetectable finish that becomes one with the skin instead of sitting on top. These powders also have a luminous quality to them without being shimmery or glittery whatsoever. Thank you Aerin! Not to mention that these double as eyeshadows as well, and their buttery texture makes for easy blending. I've been wearing the pink and beige shade blended together for a subtle dose of color that matches my cheeks and I'm loving it. 

This is essentially a do-it-all palette that would be great to keep in your handbag or travel bag for touchups on the go. You can't go wrong with something that looks this beautiful inside and out...

*PR Sample, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig