by corinne iaia

April 04, 2015

AVEDA'S CANDLE FOR A CAUSE

You all know how much I love candles. But even more importantly, I love making a purchase knowing that I'm helping to support a good cause. As a part of Aveda's Earth Month, April 2015, they are kindly donating 100% of the purchase price ($12) of their Light the Way Candle to the Global Greengrants Fund, a non-profit organization that works to solve environmental problems all around the world. Since 2006, Aveda has raised $9 million through sales of its Light the Way Candle, the majority of which has helped support clean water projects right here at home and around the world. 

The soy wax candle is housed in a 100% reclaimed glass beverage bottle and are scented with pure flower extracts and organic spices including vanilla, ylang ylang, and cinnamon from Madagascar. The scent is warm and fresh all at the same time and burns cleanly and evenly for 27 hours. Help support a great cause with Aveda and fill your home with this inviting and richly scented candle. 

Find out more about Aveda's Earth Month initiative and other ways you can help protect water here.

*PR Samples.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm a big candle lover, but the same as you, I like to know that my money is going to a good cause, so this sounds great! Vanilla is one of my favourite scents, it sounds like I would love this!

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig