by corinne iaia

April 24, 2015

AVEDA'S TOURMALINE CHARGED SKINCARE

To be honest, lately, I've been so caught up in my current skincare routine that I haven't been into trying too many new products in fear of messing with the state of things. That being said, something has to be seriously intriguing to get my attention, and I think it's safe to say that Tourmaline charged skincare fits that bill. 

Enter the Aveda Tourmaline Charged Radiance Fluid and Hydrating Creme. In these products, finely milled tourmaline, which is a naturally energizing mineral, is mixed with marine plant extracts and 11 powerful antioxidants. Infusing Tourmaline into skincare products gives instantly noticeable radiance that creates a glowing and hydrated skin.

I've been using the Radiance Fluid after my usual toner, and its concentrated formula really helps to refine the skin by smoothing away any rough or dry patches and minimizing the appearance of pores. After I apply this I can feel an immediate difference in my skin, and I can't even tell you how smooth it feels. This is a perfect product to apply before your makeup in the morning if you have very oily skin, but if you're drier you might want to layer on the moisturizer. I personally go in after with the Hydrating Creme and massage a dollop into my skin for extra hydration and protection. I love how rich this creme is and how quickly my skin just drinks it right up. The combination of these two products leave my skin unbelievably soft but optimally hydrated and glowing, creating the perfect canvas on which to apply makeup.

I love that these don't contain any nasties and give me an instant hit of radiance, but also have brightened and refined my skin texture over time. If that's what you're after, give these a go...

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig