by corinne iaia

April 20, 2015

BETTER THAN BY TERRY?


My love for By Terry's Baume de Rose is strong, as it is for most luxe rose scented products. I use it almost daily and I love that it feels like a much deeper treatment than some lip balms that tend to sit on the surface and only moisturize temporarily. The only thing I am not so keen on when it comes to this little gem of a pot is the price - I mean, it's $60 for .35 oz, so I'm sure you can understand why. Also, I'm not a fan of dipping my bacteria laden fingertips into said $60 pot of balm if you know what I'm sayin'...

Low and behold, while testing out some new products from Aerin recently, I discovered a beautiful new lip balm love, the Rose Lip Conditioner*. It's a rose scented rich balm with a light pinky nude color that suits all skin tones, housed in a much more hygienic packaging. Just look at that pink squeeze tube, it begs to be kept in your handbag and brought with you everywhere. Like the Baume de Rose, the Rose Lip Conditioner* lasts longer on the lips than a typical balm and offers a much deeper relief for chapped lips, improving the overall condition over time. I personally like the color of this one a bit more, as it has more of a nude lean which helps disguise dry patches better. Did I mention the most important part? It's priced at $28 for .34 oz. making it luxurious, yes, but less than half the price of my previous favorite rose lip balm. I think it's safe to say I've found my new HG lip balm, and this time double dipping is not an issue. Thank God 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't tried this yet but I would love to. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really great - I agree with you, I'm not a fan of sticking my fingers into lipbalms either - much prefer a tube! Great post with gorgeous photos x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great alternative! Thank you :)
      xx,

      Corinne

      Delete
  3. Better than By Terry? I need it!
    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig