by corinne iaia

April 10, 2015

BOLD MATTE SPRING LIPS

I wish I were "French girl" enough to wear a bright red lip without a stitch of makeup elsewhere on my face, but I'm not quite there yet. However, I can do a bold matte with very minimal makeup elsewhere, and for that look I have a few favorite lip products I reach for without fail. These full-on lip colors are bright, yes, but also help brighten your overall look so you actually can get away without much else going on on your face...

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiore - A true hot pink; this shade looks almost fluorescent on the lips. I like this one for nights out, as it can be worn as a full-on accessory to any outfit. A gorgeous one to consider come Summertime in my opinion.  

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera - This is a classic orange red that I think would look pretty on just about any complexion. You know I love Hourglass products, and this one is no exception. Great packaging, of course, but the shade inside is one of my all-time favorite bright lip colors that always draws compliments. Be ready...

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette - Possibly the most long wearing lipstick, ever. This pinkish red is the shade I'm wearing in the photo above, and I love it for it's skin brightening blue-based color. If you're looking for a lipstick to wear to an event during which you won't have time for touchups...meet your match. You'll also need a bottle of seriously powerful makeup remover for when you do want to take it off. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig