by corinne iaia

April 23, 2015

CURRENTLY SWIPING: LIPS


This season has brought with it so many new lip product releases. I can't say I'm complaining though, as I love a good new product to toss into my handbag and swipe on, especially when it's a natural-lip enhancing one. As much as I love a good bold lip, those are usually reserved for special occasions and the odd night out, and the nudes and pinks take up residence on my lips on an everyday basis. So as you can imagine, this array of glossy, moisturizing, and non-sticky lip products with a hint of tint have my lips in a constant state of happiness. Here are my favorites...

Aerin Lipgloss in Weekend - A soothing and conditioning classic lip gloss in a non-sticky formula. I mostly love this for the shade of this as it really is the perfect weekend lip color, a pretty golden nude with a barely-there shimmer. 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in 01 Rose - If you're a fan of the Clarins Instant Light Lip Gloss then you're going to love these too. A glossy, balmy, and sheer lipstick that instantly perfects the lips with a touch of light enhancing pigment. The colors are subtle, yet noticeable, and I've yet to come across a shade I didn't like as they are all universally flattering. And as a bonus, they smell good enough to eat as well...

Dior 'Rouge Dior Brilliant' Lipshine & Care Couture Colour in Paname - This liquid color balm shapes and brightens lips with precision thanks to the perfect 'reservoir' applicator. It's super nourishing and lasting formula doesn't sacrifice on pigmented color thankfully, like some can, and this shade in particular really is the perfect shimmerless mauvey nude. 

Rodial Glamstick in Bite - A tinted lip butter that delivers instant hydration and plumps lips slightly thanks to its nourishing formula. The color range comes in a beautiful array of nudes, one for every preference, and has a deliciously faint coconut scent. I love the clear acrylic packaging as well, but most importantly this has only been in my possession for two weeks and about half is gone already. If that's not an indicator of how much I've been reaching for this than I don't know what is...

Lancome Shine Lover Lipstick in Twisted Beige - I've spoken about this before, but it really is one of my current favorite lipsticks. It has a moisturizing and comfortable formula but still delivers on the color which is great for those who won't sacrifice their bold shades for juicy lips. This lipstick lets you have both worlds with lip conditioning properties and a pop of color, not to mention, there are some really pretty Spring shades in the range as well. 

What are your favorite current lip products for everyday wear?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig