by corinne iaia

April 03, 2015

FRESH PINK SPRING MAKEUP


It's been Spring for quite a few days now, but the weather's just finally catching up with the season. While I'm not usually a pink lover, I've been using quite a few pink toned products lately, as they give a really nice fresh glow to the skin and add a touch of barely there color. The perfect transition into Summer, really. And because...who doesn't love an easy bunch of products that are totally slap-on-and-go friendly?

After I finish my usual base routine, and before any powder products go on my face, I have been using cream blush. The L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Pink is a really strange textured cream/liquid blush that looks amazing when stamped on the cheeks with a stippling brush. I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, which also happens to be pink - it's like it was begging to be included in my photo, right? It looks so natural and fresh, and best of all there's no shimmer to be seen in this budget friendly option.

When it comes to using pink on the eyes I tend to go for more of a rose gold shade, like MAC Sable, considering bubble gum looks a bit Barbie for my tastes and skin tone. I like how the the shade is barely-there and beautiful and I've been using it consistently in my Spring makeup routine. For lips, it's back to an old favorite, the Dior Addict Lipstick in Singuliere, which I repurchased in a recent Sephora haul. Unlike with my eyeshadows, I love the sheer bubblegum pink shade of this lipstick especially for its moisturizing gel-texture. 

How do you incorporate pink into your makeup routine?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh what a lovely makeup look! The texture of the blush sounds so interesting yet very cool, and that lipstick shade just looks so pretty!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The blush is really a cool one :)

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig