by corinne iaia

April 13, 2015

GAME CHANGING FACE MISTS


Sometimes all the blending in the world doesn't make my foundation look skin-like enough for my tastes. When that's the case, for me, there's only one step left to take to achieve an undetectable base. Face mist. Yup - they come in a variety of finishes suited to every which skin type out there and help infuse a bit of life back into your makeup, if perhaps, you've gone a bit overboard with foundation. Here are my favorites for keeping things glowy, hydrated, and looking natural...

The Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist is one for those of you who like cute packaging and portable products. Aside from its intense levels of cuteness, a few spritzes of this on top of makeup juices up the skin with a cocktail of fruity moisture. The aloe helps soothe skin and the fruit extracts hydrate and help increase elasticity so your face looks less tired and dull and more lifelike. No flat foundation here.

If your complexion leans on the oily side of the spectrum but you don't want to sacrifice on dewy moisture, there's the Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Mist. This is a really cool one as well because it's a toner mist with a powder suspended inside, so you shake it up to activate before spritzing it onto your face. I love this stuff when I want to set my makeup and control oil a bit to disguise pores without succumbing to a lifeless and overly matte complexion. A really great one to have on hand come hot Summer days.

The Mario Badescu Facial Spray is the one I always have around...and keep backups of. It's a great all rounder of a product that can be used as a toner before applying skincare, after makeup for setting, and throughout the day for an extra dose of skin soothing hydration. It also smells like roses and is one of the best priced sprays out there - so that's two bonus points from me! 

Do you rely on face mists for a dewy and long lasting makeup?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just bought the Mario Badescu spray today and I'm so happy to finally have it in my life! The bunny spray is just too adorable!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig