by corinne iaia

April 02, 2015

IF YOU BUY ONE BASE PRODUCT THIS MONTH...


It should be the Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer. I've been eyeballing this bottle ever since I saw it mentioned in one of Lisa Eldridge's videos way, way back, but just recently got my hands on it. Don't be put off by the word primer here, because this is certainly not your average; sure it can be worn under foundation, but it also works great on its own. 

In my opinion, the initial feel of this sits somewhere happily in between a tinted moisturizer and a skin tint. It's very fluid and a bit on the runny side when it's pumped out of the tube, but when blended in with fingers you'll feel the formula start to change and become one with your skin. I have the shade Light, which matches my NW20 skin tone perfectly, however, if you have strong pink undertones in your skin, this may lean a bit yellow on you. I find the finish of this to be semi-matte, which eliminates the need for powdering until later on in the day, when I usually start to see shine even with a matte foundation. Most importantly, the product does its job as an awesome primer, helping my foundation adhere and making it last a few hours longer than it typically would. Though I do have to say, I like this best for the fact that, if you're having a good skin day, it can be worn in place of a foundation for a sheer wash of coverage that helps to even everything out. Huge bonus points for dual functionality. 

If you're looking for something lightweight and undetectable to wear on no-makeup makeup days, I promise you that this bottle will be your new best friend. If you haven't tried this yet, friends - get on it stat
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds amazing! Always wanted to try some of Sunday Riley's stuff. Sadly, all of the products are SO FAR out of my student budget, I might have to wait a year or so before I do!!

    Rhianna | robowecop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pricey - this one is one of the less expensive but i do love it!

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig