by corinne iaia

April 15, 2015

ORIBE VS. ORIBE

A bit of competition never hurt anyone, right? I recently decided to step outside the box and away from one of my favorite hair products - the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - and test out another offering from the line. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy for me to put down my trusty texturizing spray in exchange for something different seeing as I always have to have a can on hand. I will say, I wasn't expecting to fall as hard for the Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray, but I was pleasantly surprised by this beachier hair sidekick. 

If you're a fan of the cult classic texture inducing dry shampoo/hairspray hybrid, I'm pretty sure you're going to love this one too. Just think - it's similar to the texturizing spray but without the mattifying agent, and instead, a glossy and salty edge that works better at holding waves in place and accentuating any you've already got. I'm already accustomed to using the texturizing spray in my post-curled locks, and this one still gives the bit of texture and grit but it helps them hold for much longer. 

The verdict: I've been reaching for both of these on a regular basis; sometimes on their own, and sometimes a little bit of both does the trick for sexy, tousled waves. The Dry Texturizing Spray would be my favorite all rounder if it had to be narrowed down to one. But if I lived in a permanent state of Summer and needed hair with that covetable swishy movement - the Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray all the way.

Have you tried either of these hair products from Oribe?
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig