by corinne iaia

April 25, 2015

PURPLE NAILS AND DAINTY RINGS


I've always had a thing for Chanel nail polishes (who doesn't) but this season's releases have been especially beautiful. I absolutely love the Mediterranean vibes of the collection, the beautiful purple of lavender-filled fields, the rich turquoise of the cliffside waters, and the shimmering bronze of the earth and sunset.

It was one shade in particular that caught my eye the most, though, the Chanel Le Vernis in 727 Lavanda. I have a hard time finding polishes that have good wear time, and these ones always impress me with their superior lasting power. I love the jelly-cream purple shade of this nail polish, it really reminds me of grape candies and Summer fields filled with lavender in the South of France. Not to mention, I think it looks really beautiful with dainty gold rings...

I have been really enjoying my Rocksbox subscription as it allows me to try out new jewelry every few weeks, by exchanging one box for the next with the prepaid shipping label included. This dainty Gorjana ring has especially stolen my heart as I love that it's noticeable, yet subtle, and doesn't clash with my other jewelry. There is a great selection of designers and you can choose from both fun and sophisticated pieces by adding items to your wishlist. Of course, if you love any specific pieces of jewelry that you receive in your box, you're able to purchase them as well. If you're interested in giving it a go, you can use my code necessarynothingsxoxo to get your first month completely free. Just enter the code at checkout and you can start enjoying new designer jewelry every few weeks. Happy accessorizing!

*Subscription provided courtesy of Rocksbox, all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous, I dont know what I love more the rings or the stunning Chanel polish!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig