by corinne iaia

May 20, 2015

A PRODUCT YOU NEED IN YOUR BASE KIT


While it isn't something you've never seen before, the Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel is becoming a product I reach for more and more often. Basically, me and my foundations can't quite be without this bottle of milky-white glowy goodness. It transforms too-heavy products into the perfect breathable and skin like finish, transforms foundations that are too dark into the perfect shade match, and the illuminates skin without any help from micro-glitter specks. 

And if all that wasn't enough to have you sold on this, I have been using on my face daily, no matter the foundation I'm using. It gives a freshness to the skin similar to the kind you'd ogle at on a model in a backstage shot - I'm thinking it may just be the mystery product that they've been using to achieve such a look for years. Well, looks like the secret's out. Whatever it is, my base routine can't be without it, and it turns even the toughest of foundations to work with into winners. Consider it an "investment" piece...
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've always been so intrigued by this! The formula just sounds so amazing and unique. If this can give me that backstage model glow...I need it!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it once and it felt kind of sticky... I'm more attracted to the Oskia get up and glow, have you tried it?
    xx,
    E.
    www.theslowpace.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig