by corinne iaia

May 07, 2015

ANTICA FARMACISTA

There's nothing I love more than a good pamper - especially after a long day. That being said, I wanted to introduce you guys to Antica Farmacista, a beautifully curated luxury line of fragranced home and body products. The line offers so many detailed pieces that make a perfect treat for either yourself or as a great gift for upcoming Mother's Day. 

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you'll know that my love for fragrance doesn't end with perfumes. I also am a big advocate of home fragrance and that includes candles, sprays, and diffusers. The Antica Farmacista Damascena Rose, Orris & Oud Candle is such a luxe and Summer appropriate scent for the home. It's an exotic and warm take on the classic floral scent, and quite honestly, the most unique rose candle I've yet to come across. 

The brand also boasts a beautiful line of home fragrance diffusers that make for the perfect housewarming and hostess gifts in my opinion. The Ala Moana Home Ambience Perfume has amazing throw and keeps any small space smelling of the tropics at all times. I love how fresh this scent is thanks to green notes combined with a classic floral bouquet reminiscent of an exotic island. 

Of course, bath and body products are just as important for leaving skin moisturized and lightly fragranced. The Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine Bath and Shower Wash and Body Moisturizer pair perfectly together to cleanse, nourish, and fragrance the skin. The body wash includes sweet almond oil and silk amino proteins that leave the skin super soft even prior to moisturizing. Not to mention, the scent in itself is the pick-me-up I often need for early mornings with uplifting orange blossom, Sicilian lemon, lilac, and jasmine. I love that the fragrance actually lasts on the skin so that on lazy days and weekends there's no need for any additional perfume. 

These are the perfect treats that complete any pamper routine. For you, or someone special...

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig