by corinne iaia

May 04, 2015

APRIL FAVORITES


Maybe a bit late to the party - but better late than never, right? April has been a month filled with new launches and exciting products, some of which only recently came into my possession and are already favorites, but more on those next month. I like that this month there are some standouts to me that I have been reaching for every single day no questions asked. Let's get rollin'...

My fragrance obsession peaks during the Spring and Summer months, but right now I've been especially enjoying wearing Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne. It's tart and refreshing but leaves behind a leafy green freshness with a hint of woodiness which I quite like in my fragrances because it seems to evolve throughout the day. It really is a beautiful fragrance for this time of the year. 

As for skin, I'm still on a Tula Illuminating Face Serum* kick, which I'm sure you can tell by the sheer amount I've used up. This is a perfect serum for morning and is moisturizing enough that I can often skip the additional step, which makes my life that much easier. My skin soaks it in immediately and things are left radiant, which I love. I happen to also have two favorites that are makeup/skincare hybrids - those being the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow and the Chanel CC Cream. The Wonder Glow is the ultimate golden goddess makeup product, one I imagine the VS Angels would use for their shows and photo shoots. It gives an instant hit of peachy golden illumination and smoothes out pores and fine lines thanks to it's blurring technology. After those steps I've been loving a new, lighter base product, the Chanel CC Cream. It's without a doubt the best BB/CC/DD (lol) product I've yet to come across as the coverage is on point without looking like there's anything on your skin. It also sets to a satiny finish that works well with the natural oils in my skin for a perfect glow. 

Another product from Queen Charlotte, the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 01 Fair has been my powder dusting of choice lately as it amps up the coverage ever so slightly, while still managing to be undetectable and as smooth as silk. I also can't stop swiping the Dior 'Rouge Dior Brilliant' Lipshine and Care Couture Colour in Paname on my lips, which is like a balm/gloss hybrid with moisturizing oils that actually packs a punch in the color department. Not to mention this is the most perfect nude shade, ever.

What did you enjoy using this month?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Chanel CC, CT Powder & Wonderglow are all very high on my wishlist right now! Fab favourites xx
    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig