by corinne iaia

May 05, 2015

CHARLOTTE TILBURY EYES TO MESMERISE


Lately I'm all about creamy makeup textures, especially when it comes to eyes. It started with eyeshadow sticks, then moved on to liquid tints, and now I'm loving mousse shadows. I know that I don't need to tell you how much I love Charlotte Tilbury's products (any and all) but when I saw these release I knew it would be love at first swipe. 

The Eyes To Mesmerise are a long lasting and easy to apply cream eyeshadow. In my opinion, they're more a mousse texture, but they pack all the pigment of a cream shadow and last all day. These are marketed as a part of Charlotte's "minute makeup" range because they are so easy to apply and I couldn't agree more. Best of all, they are easy to build from a day to night time look with just one or two additional layers of color. 

The shades are all beautifully wearable and inspired by icons of the past. I have two, including Mona Lisa, a chocolate brown laced with a hint of purple for a soft smokey eye, and Norma Jean, an ultra eye-brightening pink Champagne inspired by Marilyn Monroe. I've been reaching for these on a daily basis since they fell into my possession because of the ease of application and gorgeous colors. Just a little tap into the pot on the tip of the finger goes a long way and I love that you have a bit more time to work with these before they set down, but not so much time that they end up creasing. I find that the two colors layer up beautifully for that smudgy and imperfect 'cool-girl' eyeshadow look.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Glad to hear these are winners! I have on order 2 - Mona Lisa & Veruscka
    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been trying to decide on a shade forever, but i think i'm finally going to get mona lisa! Glad you are enjoying these so far. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig