by corinne iaia

May 06, 2015

MY GO-TO-GLOW ROUTINE


I'm not one to stick to one routine when it comes to makeup. I'm always trying something new and in search of something that works miracles. But even I can't deny when something just works, and you know what they say. If it ain't broke don't fix it...

I've been loving my current go-to products as they create such an easy everyday glowy look. My base of choice for a light but skin-tone evening application is the Chanel CC Cream in 20 Beige, which is without a doubt my best base discovery of 2015 thus far. It has the most beautiful skin-like finish and is a much better choice for those with normal or dry skin than the oil-serum formulas that are popular as of late. Nothing will be clinging to dry patches with this. For a bit of a sheen without the shimmer I've been using the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow as it has the perfect golden peach color and never looks heavy. I also like that you can either use it under, mixed with, or over your foundation for a more strategic placement. 

On the cheeks I haven't used anything else ever since I got hold of the Tom Ford Cream Cheek Color* in 01 Pink Sand. It melts into the skin for the most seamless finish and can't be overdone as the color is natural and can be easily layered. Another winner from the same collection comes in the form of the Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color* in the shade Naked Bronze. I love how versatile this product is and that it can create a subtle daytime eye look or be layered up with the molten metal powder for a smoldering night time look. 

For a beautiful glowy bronze look, I would definitely suggest trying out the Hourglass Ambient Bronzer. In my opinion it's a perfect bronzer for girls who typically hate bronzers because it's the perfect mixture between a luminizing setting powder and a hint of bronze. Of course, I couldn't forget the lips - do you know who you're dealing with yet? If there were ever such a thing as glowing lips, the Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector would be the product to get them. I have a few shades and really can't tell you which I love most as they are all beautiful and create a smooth and perfected natural lip look.

What are your go-to products for a glowy makeup look?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this, enjoyed reading your routine!

    Nathalie
    www.lifes-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using BB and CC creams instead of foundation because I prefer the natural look they give. Maybe I should give that one a try...
    xx,
    E.
    www.theslowpace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tom ford blush and CC cream are both very high on my Wishlist. I am adoring the hourglass bronzer right now, love it!
    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This selection of products sounds so lovely! Gotta love a natural, glowy makeup look. Really want to get my hands on one of the new Clarins balms, and the new HG Bronzers look SO gorgeous!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig