by corinne iaia

May 30, 2015

MY "NATURAL BEAUTY" PICKS


These days I find myself loving products that are easily supplemented into my usual routine, but make all the difference. If you're having a lackluster day, have brows that just won't cooperate, or need a bit of a glow boost, look no further than my roundup of 'natural beauty' picks...

First up is the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow, which is a peachy golden liquid highlighter that works it's magic when applied under foundation. It really illuminates dull and drab skin and gives an overall boost of moisture that helps smooth out find lines as well. I find that this extra step also really prevents my makeup from settling into lines or caking up around my nose which is a big no-no for me. Plus, it gives this skin a Gisele-esque glow - what more could you want really?

For natural, yet medium and flawless coverage, my foundation of choice is the Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation. It's moisturizing, as the name would suggest, so it leaves things looking plumped and fresh but never greasy or shiny, and boasts a bit more coverage than products of a similar caliber. It's amazing stuff to grab on those seemingly hopeless skin days, and the shade range is pretty much spot on as well. 

To keep my sometimes unruly brows in tip-top shape and budge-proof, I rely on a good clear brow gel. Well-groomed brows make the world of difference and the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper is my secret weapon. I love that this gel never looks crunchy or clumps and the tiny wand allows for precise control over hair placement. I love when I find great drugstore products and this is definitely one I'll continue repurchasing. 

I'm all about products that add glow nowadays and one that I've become addicted to recently is the Kjaer Weis Highlighter*. It's all-natural and packaged in the sleekest flip top case ever, not to mention the warm golden color gives my skin a boost of youthful sheen. It's also the perfect silky texture that allows for easy blending with other products, which is hard to come by in organic products. And for glowing lips, a bit of a lip stain with not-too shiny moisture comes courtesy of the Kjaer Weis Lip Tint* in Beloved. This has quickly risen to the top of my lip product ranks for it's melted-berry sorbet color and sheer longevity. 

Lastly, is my eye-enhancing and long lasting shadow, the Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in 11. It gives my lids a rose-gold sheen that needs no touching up at all and doubles as a primer if I want to go in with additional product. It really gives the eyes an awakened look in one quick swipe of the doe-foot wand and never creases. It's love

What are your go-to picks for faking natural beauty?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful choices! I'm really loving Koh Gen Do foundation and Kjaer Weiss Beloved as well. I keep Beloved in my handbag for a quick slick of colour when I'm out and about. It's a beautiful shade and easy to apply x

    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig