by corinne iaia

May 18, 2015

THE PRE-CONCEAL


Because sometimes one concealer is just not enough. On those rough mornings where you haven't had quite enough sleep the night before, or even if you have and you still don't look it. One trick I've learned is to use a de-puffing treatment concealer...prior to your regular concealer. Yes, it's kind of like double-cleansing but it's even better because it keeps those nasty bags at bay. Best of all, my two favorite products to do this with are bargainous drugstore purchases, and let me tell you, they work great.

For puffy eyed ladies, or just days, the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller is your guy. The cooling metal tip rolls away the bags and deposits just the right amount of brightening tint in its path. The thin and peachy concealer really helps to initially neutralize bags and darkness before you go in with your usual concealer to cover, which eliminates the need for too much product. I've found this to help with my under-eye concealing method.

The Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer is a savior if you have fine lines or wrinkes around the eye - or if you just want the area to appear smoother in general. Don't we all? The fuzzy applicator may be a bit off-putting at first, but, I personally think it's a great tool for applying the product and notice how well it smooths things out. I use this on it's own sometimes as well, but the super thin and lightweight consistency is perfect for layering under your usual coverup. It has a slight yellow tone to it which illuminates the area completely and you will never find this stuff settling into fine lines. A winner in my book - I always have one handy!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love both of these products! I use the Garnier whenever I wake up puffy, and it's a life saver under other concealers when I'm puffy and have circles. You're the only person I've ever seen talk about this method!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig