by corinne iaia

May 03, 2015

THE WEEKEND POST: TRAVEL PLANS


This week I have been making some last minute arrangements for my upcoming trip. This year's long Winter that had us all cooped up has had me lusting over distant destinations more than ever. Cue looking at old travel photos - the above turquoise waters and ancient ruins of Sicily looking especially appealing right now. Thankfully, I have a trip to Italy coming up in less than a month. I'm so excited, and have of course already been pondering outfits and beauty products that I want to bring along. When the time comes, I'll no doubt be sharing more on that. I'm even thinking of doing a few outfit photos to mix things up a bit...thoughts?

This time around I am going to discover more of Milan and I'll be visiting the Cinque Terre and staying on Lake Como for the first time. Italy is one of my favorite places to visit and the scenery, landscapes, and culture never disappoint. It feels sort of like a second home to me, not to mention, it offers what is probably the most delicious food ever. Can anyone say pizza, gelato, bread, pasta, cheese, prosciutto, and more carbs? I'm hungry just typing these words...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow! Your trip sounds absolutely heavenly, Corinne! Have the best time and eat lots of amazing food! :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig