by corinne iaia

May 02, 2015

TULA EXFOLIATING TREATMENT MASK


I previously spoke about a skincare line called Tula. The brand focuses on creating good-for-your skin products using a mixture of nutritious ingredients and probiotic technology to revitalize and nourish the skin. They've recently added to their product lineup with this multi-tasking mask wonder - the Exfoliating Treatment Mask. Exfoliating is an integral part of my skincare routine, as I'm sure it is for many others, and it keeps my skin clear and in check like nothing else. So, to say this mask intrigued me is definitely an understatement.

This mask is a dual-phase treatment that provides both chemical and physical exfoliation, thanks to a mixture of bentonite clay, lactic acid, volcanic sand, microencapsulated exfoliating beads, and Vitamin E. In my opinion, it's a very gentle and smooth formula that removes dirt and dead skin cells without over-drying, and instead leaves things plump and calm. In fact, it's so gentle that it only needs to be left on the skin for five minutes and can be used up to 3 times per week. 

My skin agrees with lactic acid, and it tends to leave things brighter and more glowing, not to mention clear. I like that this also contains manual exfoliating beads (they are gentle enough that you can be sure there is no harsh abrasion happening) and it seems to make my skin even more smooth and poreless than a chemical exfoliant on its own. The beads also contain Vitamin E which burst upon massaging the mask into the skin, which means no tight or dry feelings post-masking. 

I've already been incorporating this wonder pot into my weekly routine and find that it has created a much brighter and balanced skin already. I think that this is a mask that would suit everyone as well because it's so gentle and manages to keep things hydrated. Big thumbs up from me!

*PR Sample, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig