by corinne iaia

May 14, 2015

TWO BRUSHES THAT HAVE CONCEALING COVERED


It seems simple enough, but for awhile I wondered if I was making the most out of my concealer. It's something I use everyday under my eyes (gotta cover those bags up) but I had always had trouble blending. While these brushes are not at all new additions, it's only recently that I realized they're what saved my concealing life. 

It turns out, that the Real Techniques Contour Brush and Detailer Brush, both wallet-friendly brush purchases, are all you really need to cover up. Pun intended. While they're not the most glamorous or exiting makeup related discoveries, they're certainly ones that I pick up every single day without thought. The Contour Brush fits perfectly into corners and crevices thanks to its tapered point, and it's synthetic bristles make for excellent blending of cream-based products. Any blemishes or tiny pigmentation spots get their little butts kicked by the teeny-tiny brush that is the Detailer. And that's it really, bases covered

Best of all, they come together in a set. You can thank me later.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I use (and love) both of these brushes! RT's are just so good. Definitely want to try the Nars foundation!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good call using these for concealing purposes! I love finding new uses for things I already have in my arsenal. LOVE the new layout! Well, I'm quite behind with blog reading so I don't know how new it is, but your blog looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig