by corinne iaia

June 16, 2015

CRUISING COMO


If you ever find yourself in Bellagio, or anywhere in Lake Como for that matter, renting a boat to cruise the lake is probably the best move you'll make the whole visit. When I arrived in Bellagio, I was told that the best way to see the lake, was in fact, from the lake. That was certainly the truth and I have to say it's now one of my most treasured memories from my trip. The landscape is certainly a stunner, but from the water things appear bigger, and the lake opens itself up to exploration. I'm a lake girl at heart, and there's nothing quite like picking a quiet spot in the open water to have a swim, and a cold drink in my opinion. I chose a basic outfit with a 70's twist thanks my current favorite skirt, while still managing to fit my swimsuit into the mix. 

Wearing: Vince Tee Shirt (similar) // Zara Denim Skirt // 
Fendi Colorblocked Round Sunglasses // Jennifer Zeuner Necklace (similar
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig