by corinne iaia

June 23, 2015

HERBIVORE BOTANICALS



Skincare packaged in chic, minimal jars and rollerballs? Obviously right up my street. I love testing new skincare, as I'm always interested in finding the latest and greatest products to whip my skin into shape. It's safe to say that Herbivore Botanicals didn't disappoint, so here's a little breakdown of the products I tried out...

Herbivore Coconut Soak - If you love coconut scented, well, anything you need this bath soak in your life. I swear it leaves you with skin softer than a baby's bottom and the I find the scent to be so stress relieving. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I feel as though I'm inhaling a mixture of fresh coconuts and sunscreen lotion while relaxing on the beach. Mmmm...

Herbivore Lapis Facial Oil - Fighting oil with oil has grown to be one of my favorite concepts in skincare and I find my skin agrees with me. It works wonders at keeping my skin hydrated and in clear of blemishes without feeling greasy. I like to press a few drops into my face at night as the last step in my skin care routine. I find it seals everything in and has my skin plumped and glowing come morning.

Herbivore Pink Clay - I rely on exfoliators to keep my skin smooth and clear so this type of product and I go hand-in-hand. I really love that you can mix this up yourself to the desired consistency - not to mention it's super easy. Just add a bit of water and brush it onto your skin. When you wash it off everything looks refined and feels soothed and soft, never dry. Two thumbs up!

Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist - Quite a mouthful, but every bit as dreamy as it sounds. It's a beautifully soothing and hydrating (pink!) face mist that leaves my skin soft and quenched - never sticky. I love the scent and that it's a product containing all natural ingredients makes it even better especially considering I spray it all over my face after I cleanse. Quite a nice additional step that helps the remainder of my products to be more effective. 

*PR Samples, All Opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. glad to hear these are good! I've been eyeing the brand for ages since i spotted them in anthropologie a few years ago :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig