by corinne iaia

June 25, 2015

MURAD TAKES SKINCARE HYBRIDS TO THE NEXT LEVEL



I'm all for skincare that works. In fact, I'm always searching for something that gives my look a boost and cuts time out of my routine. These new products from Murad are innovative multi-taskers, so that we don't have to be. Well, at least not in our makeup and beauty routine...

While I was in Italy a few weeks ago, I found myself struggling to beat the heat in a multitude of ways, but especially when it came defending myself from makeup meltdowns. During hot and humid weather I want to protect my skin with SPF, while keeping thing in place, and shine free. The Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield delivers on all three of those, and goes the extra mile. It's got all the functionality of an SPF 30 sunscreen, built right into an amazing skin-smoothing and anti-aging primer that never gets greasy or breaks me out. I have to say...I don't think I'll be switching back to a normal primer anytime soon with this wonder bottle around. Not to mention, it actually holds my makeup in place throughout the day, unlike some other "primers" I know.

And speaking of adding some longevity, the Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips is another product that takes skincare to the next level. It's a collagen-inducing and line smoothing lip serum that is the perfect lip balm prep-step that your lips need. I've quickly become addicted to this little tube and noticed within the first week of use that not only were my lips generally softer and smoother, but so was the surrounding area. I now use this as the last step of my skincare routine as an extra boost, and I find it also helps my lip glosses and lipsticks to last longer as well. 

Two products from one brand that you need to have in your arsenal...trust me. These aren't just two-in-ones, they're all-in-ones!

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow both of these products sound amazing, but I especially love the idea of the perfecting shield. I've been looking for a good primer that contains SPF, so definitely going to have to check this out now! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig