by corinne iaia

June 26, 2015

THE NEW NUDES FOR SUMMER



I have something I need to tell you all...I've been having a bit of a nude moment lately. And no, not that kind of nude. The kind of nudes that bring out that naturally pretty glow and have that whole "no makeup, makeup" thing down. I have so many nudes in my arsenal, but there are a few that I'm loving right now and they have one thing in common; they all have a bit of a warm peachy tone, or flecks in one case. It's a look that's beautiful for summer and easy enough to wear anytime to enhance, well, just about everything

Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel in Eat Cake - I've always been a fan of Marc's lip products, but the shades in the new nudes collection really speak to me. I particularly love this color, as it has a peachy-mauve hue while still managing to be nude and suit any look. The formula also enhances the appearance of the lips and smells of actual cake, which never hurt anyone either. It's kind of like the next best thing to the real deal, right?

Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop - This cheek color that melts into your skin and has found its'perfect place on the cream-to-powder scale is one of my favorites. Melon Pop is the perfect shade of fruity nude flush, and is quite the "pick-me-up" neutral that instantly brightens and adds a pop of color into an otherwise flat complexion. I love that these virtually can't be overdone, so if you have a heavy hand, allow me to introduce you to your new blushing best friend...

YSL Full Metal Shadow in 4 Onde Sable - I'm so into liquid shadow tints lately and this new release from YSL does not disappoint on that front. It's an extremely long-wearing and vibrant shadow formula in a beautiful neutral sable shade with shimmering peachy flecks running throughout. It's nothing short of dreamy and would make for the perfect complement to a holiday tan, I suspect. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've definitely been feeling the more neutral lips and cheeks lately as well! Dying over Melon Pop - such a gorgeous shade and I love the formula of those blushes!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melon Pop looks amazing, I've not tried any of the Clinique cheek pops but they're so pretty x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig