by corinne iaia

June 12, 2015

THE PERFECT GO-EVERYWHERE SANDALS


Shoes that are both cute and functional are not the easiest to come by, in my opinion. And I've certainly learned the hard way always being the one to choose the fashionable route over the practical one. I've finally found my footing, though, and yes, pun intended. I thought I'd share with you one of my recent favorite pair of sandals, from a longtime favorite brand. In case you struggle the same way I do...no need to sacrifice on style to be comfortable. 

Ancient Greek Sandals are handmade in Greece and follow suit in a tradition that has long been a part of the culture there. The Alethea sandals are my pair du jour, although another pair made it with me on my trip, and they have to be the most perfect travel sandals ever. They sit securely on my feet no matter how many steps up a steep hill I need to walk, and the buttery soft leather assures a blister-free zone. Not to mention, the white and nude color scheme going on here has to go with just about anything, and do compliment a tan quite beautifully. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig