by corinne iaia

June 17, 2015

THREE PRODUCTS WORTH A TRY

Before leaving for my trip I ran out to Sephora with the intent of picking up only a new mascara, which I of course, needed. Lo and behold my eye was drawn to many a shiny object and I ended up taking home three products to try out. You may have spotted these in my Italian makeup bag post, which you can read here, but these products are all worth an additional mention - they're that good. 

Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer in Taboo - I certainly love my browny nude lip products, and I have to say I did have a thing for Marc Jacob's previous lip glosses. Well, if you're a gloss lover, you need to pick up one of these. Much more lightweight than his previous glosses, with a bit more pigmentation and shine. You better believe that this is my current gloss du jour and that I will be picking up a few additional colors. It doesn't hurt that it also packs a minty fresh punch.   

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer - I have an obvious soft spot for concealers, which you'll know if you frequent this site. I've heard good things about Kat Von D's base products in the past, and if her eyeliner is any indication I figured that this could be amazing stuff. Well, I'm happy to report my assumption was correct and that this stuff works great for covering a multitude skin sins. Blemishes, bags, and discoloration pretty much vanish and won't be able to shine back through until this stuff is washed off. It sets down and doesn't budge without being dry or cakey. It looks like your skin, just without the imperfections. It turned out to be quite the little lifesaver on my trip too, if I do say so myself. 

Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara - The one product I was supposed to purchase, which is an old favorite of mine. I try to be good about mascaras and use mostly drugstore brands, but lately I've had a hard time keeping them from drying out. So naturally, I gave this shiny tube of goodness another go and I'm so glad I did. It keeps my lashes separated, gives them length and volume, and never flakes or smudges. It's also a good size tube of product and the brush may just be the best ever, in my opinion. Love affair = back on
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig