by corinne iaia

July 10, 2015

BOBBI BROWN TELLURIDE COLLECTION




Bobbi Brown may release collections, but I feel as though her products are consistently timeless each season. With the exception of some bright lip hues, tawny and bronzed neutrals always make an appearance, and I'm certainly okay with that. Though Bobbi's most recent summer collection has to be one of my favorites yet. Will you just look at those beautiful earthy shades *swoons*. The collection was inspired by one of Bobbi's favorite destinations, Telluride, Colorado, which is known for the natural beauty of it's landscapes and stunning sunsets. Sounds pretty dreamy to me...

The collection consists of Bobbi's classic Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks; three shades in total, two of which are new. I have the new shade Telluride here, and I can certainly vouch for the fact that it's quite a versatile and beautiful color. I like that it's an earthy nude shade because it has so many potential uses that it's almost insane not to snap one up. I'm thinking warm blushed cheeks with a bronzey tinge, nude lips that fall perfectly in the middle of the matte and glossy spectrum, I can even see this being dabbed on eyelids for a wet-effect. 

Speaking of eyelids, the Telluride Eye Palette (limited edition), really brings it in the shade range department. Not only is the packaging perfectly slim and portable, but inside there are seven good sized bronze, blush, and mauve shades that can be used solo, or together to smoke things up. There really isn't one shade in here that I wouldn't want, which is quite unusual for me. It's great to see a palette with matte shades that are so smooth and whose shades pair perfectly with the shimmers. This is a neutral lover's dream palette, and is perfectly transitional from summer into fall. Really, it's just an overall perfect palette...for, whenever

Also included in the collection are three Sheer Lip Colors, and a Limited Edition Shimmer Brick. Honestly, this is one of those collections that I would be more than happy owning in its entirety - it's that good. Get your hands on at least the palette now...it's sure to be a sellout.

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig