by corinne iaia

July 22, 2015

EN ROUTE TO THE LAKE

I don't talk about it all that often, but I love fashion just about as much as I love beauty. More often I speak on the subjects of makeup and skincare because I find that I have more tips and advice to share. However, I do keep up (or try to) with fashion and if I can scavenge up an able and willing photographer (a.k.a. any person who can hold the camera at a given moment) then I am more than happy to share an outfit of the day post. 

This past weekend my boyfriend, Kurt, and I headed to the lake (my parents' lake house for those of you who are new here, and hello, by the way!) for a family party and general bonding time. While most of our weekends there are spent lounging in cozy jumpers and paddleboarding in bikinis, it's nice to sometimes get a little dressed up for the initial arrival. I wore this black loose-fitting tunic from Tularosa; I love so many pieces from the brand and they're great because you can wear them either casually, at the beach, or dress them up. Here I paired it with one of my favorite pairs of wedges (they're strangely comfortable) and this Valentino Rockstud bracelet that I love. Give me all the colors...

What did you do this weekend? Do you have any current go-to summer looks? 

Wearing: Tularosa Wyatt Dress // Valentino Rockstud Leather Bracelet //
  Dior So Real Sunglasses // Elizabeth & James Wedges (old, similar, also love these
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig