by corinne iaia

July 29, 2015

FAVORITE SUMMER FRAGRANCES

As much as I love perfume, in the heat of the summer it can be a bit challenging to find one that isn't overpowering or too much. I love heady, musky fragrances during the winter, but my summer favorites tend to be a bit more on the fresh, floral, and fruity side. Layering fragrances is also another great method for creating a light summer-appropriate scent; one spritz of something subtle and one of something a bit heavier will create more of a balance. Right now my favorites include Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino, Tocca Isabel, and Aerin Waterlily Sun

Fleur de Portofino is a vibrant floral scent inspired by the white acacia that grows along the Mediterranean. Isabel is a classic scent centered around the Spanish rose, but with a quirky side inspired by notes of leather, vetiver, and sangria accord. Waterlily Sun is the lightest of the three, and smells of dewy greens and Sicilian bergamot, warmed ever-so-slightly by the sweet and faint scent of musk. If you're struggling to find a summer-worthy scent, I highly recommend you sniff one of these, you're sure to fall in love with at least one. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Tocca Isabel! I must try Aerin Waterlily Sun as well, sounds like it smells beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig